Please note: this page
is now archive.
How you can help
There are lots of things you can do to help the campaign.
Here are a few:
1. Wear a MPH white band to show your support for
the campaign – available locally at Oxfam shops and Christian
2. Register on the national
MPH web site for regular campaign updates and actions which
are quick and easy to do:
YOU + email + text + phone + mail = CHANGE
3. Write to Tony Blair, your
MP, your MEP. Tell them you’re supporting the MPH campaign
and ask if they are doing the same.
4. Email the G8 leaders. Tell them to make 2005 the
year they make poverty history. You can do this from the web
sites of many of the MPH coalition organisations. They also
have postcards you can send too.
5. Tell others about MPH, and encourage them to get
6. Help out with an MPH event locally,
or organise one yourself!
7. Join a local MPH group
8. Sign our Bristol letters
to the G8
9. Add a signature to all the emails you send. You
could use wording similar to this:
30,000 people still die every day from preventable
poverty. Help make 2005 the year the G8 stops it.
10. And your ideas? Please tell
us about them, so we can share them around.
Whatever you can do to make poverty history in 2005,